Have you encountered the GeForce experience 0x0003 problem on your computer? If yes, you must be looking for a proper solution, you are in the right place. I have got you covered with my detailed article.
What is GeForce Experience?
GeForce Experience is dedicated software for Nvidia Graphics processing units. Due to its clean user interface and easy-to-control design, it provides a reliable experience to the user.
The first section will teach you how to solve the problem. While the later part will tell the leading causes of the issue.
Table of Contents
- Fix 1- Force Restart Nvidia Services
- Fix 2. Allowing Access to the Telemetry services
- Fix 3. Reset Network Adapter
- Fix 4. Re-installing Nvidia Components
- Fix 5. Updating Nvidia Driver & Syatem
- What Causes GeForce Experience 0x0003 Error?
- Final Words
Fix 1- Force Restart Nvidia Services
The first way to solve the problem is by force restarting all the Nvidia services. Here is a logical explanation that may help you understand how this method works.
During these services, the computer performs various tasks. However, sometimes these services aren’t standalone, and they are dependent on each other.
Therefore, if one service stops working, then chances are it may cause an issue somewhere else too. In such a condition, force restarting all the services may come in real handy.
- Open Run prompt from the windows search bar or pressing Windows Key + R along.
- Type this command in the Run window, “services.Msc”.
- It will take you to a window there, locate all the Nvidia services.
- Right-click on one of them and click on restart
- Do this for all services and restart each one of them.
- If you find any service stopped, you can start it from there too.
Once you have followed the method mentioned above, you will have solved the problem by now. However, if you are still facing the GeForce Experience 0x0003 error, don’t worry and keep on reading.
Read More:– Fix Steam Missing File Privileges
Fix 2. Allowing Access to the Telemetry services
If you remember, I told you that the error can be due to the restrictions. Basically, the Nvidia telemetry services need to interact freely with the desktop to keep things running smoothly. In order to grant access to the telemetry services, you need to follow the given method.
- Again go to Windows services by typing services.Msc in the Run Prompt.
- Navigate your way to the “Nvidia Telemetry Container” and right-click on it.
- Open properties by selecting the properties option from the right-click menu.
- Switch to the Log On tab.
- Make sure the “Allow service to interact with the Desktop” box is checked.
- Click on apply and hit ok.
- Now coming to the main part, NVIDIA Telemetry Container should be running. If not, Right-click & select start.
- Coming back to Windows Services screen, locate all following Services names & make sure that those are Running.
Nvidia Local System Container
Nvidia Display Service
Nvidia Network Service Container
Once you have completed all the steps, check if the GeForce experience 0x0003 is solved or not. If it is, then you are good to go; however, if it isn’t, then move on to the next method.
Fix 3. Reset Network Adapter
Sometimes the Nvidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003 can be resolved by resetting the network adapter. It may sound a bit technical, especially if you are a complete beginner. However, I am going to tell you the step-by-step method to do it.
We will use the command prompt for restarting the Network adapter. To do this, follow the below-given steps.
- Click on the Windows search box and type the command prompt.
- Open the command prompt by right-clicking on it and choosing run as administrator.
- Click on yes to allow access.
- Inside the command prompt, type “netsh winsock reset“.
- Once you type the command, hit enter and let the command run.
- Restart your computer once the process is complete
After executing all the steps carefully and as mentioned, your problem should be gone. However, if the GeForce experience error code 0x0003 is still there, you can use the following methods.
Related:- Fix Twitch 2000 Network Error
Fix 4. Re-installing Nvidia Components
The next method to solve the GeForce experience 0x0003 is by re-installing the components. Giving a fresh install to these components may help you get rid of a lot of problems. Even if there are some bugs and issues in your components, they will also be removed.
Here is how to re-install different Nvidia components in a step-by-step manner.
Open the windows start menu.
- First of open Run window & type “appwiz.cpl” & hit enter.
- Uninstall or change program section will open up.
- Find all Nvidia named apps and uninstall them one by one.
- Restart your computer
- Redownload the GeForce experience app from the Nvidia official site
After freshly installing the GeForce experience software, you will also get fresh drivers. This will help you get rid of the issue once and forever.
Fix 5. Updating Nvidia Driver & Syatem
The last thing you can do, just update your system Nvidia Driver. That is the most sufficient way, you can rid out of this problem if you older version.
i). Update Display Drive
It’s necessary to be up-to-date with every driver, in this case, make sure that your Display (Graphics card) Driver is updated. Follow the below steps to do it.
- Open up device manager your System. Locate “Display Adapters” & click drop-down menu.
- You will see Graphics card name which is on your setup.
- Right-click on the Graphics Card, a menu will open up in here click “Update Driver”.
- A new window will open up, select “Search Automatically for updated Driver Software“ & updated version will automatically installed.
ii). Update Windows
When you go everything & nothing left to do. In that movement you can check is there any update pending, go ahead & update with latest version.
- Go to windows Settings > Update & Security .
- In there click on “Check for Updates” & install which updates are avalible.
- When it’s complete restart your computer.
What Causes GeForce Experience 0x0003 Error?
As I mentioned earlier, here are some of the issue’s root causes.
I highly recommend learning about the leading causes, because next time you must avoid these not again getting GeForce experience 0x0003 error again.
According to my study on this topic, I noticed the following are the main culprits behind the issue.
Restricted Permissions :
The first and the leading cause of the issue seems to be restricted permissions. All computer software needs permission to do specific tasks. Sometimes when permissions aren’t granted, then this software may not work correctly and may crash.
Sometimes even different utility apps like the AVG tune-up pro and others also limit the access of different apps. If the Nvidia GeForce Experience is restricted, then it won’t work typically, and chances are, you will encounter the errors like GeForce Experience 0x0003.
Corrupted Drivers :
Another problem that causes the GeForce Experience 0x0003 is corrupted drivers. This usually happens when your GPU drivers are corrupted due to viruses or some other issues. It will cause the app to stop working correctly and will give you errors in return.
You Might Faced:- Fix Generic PnP Monitor Error
Interferences of Windows updates with the GPU driver :
During the updates, some important files get changed. Sometimes changing these system files may interfere with the GeForce experience. This can cause serious problems, and chances are you may experience the GeForce Experience 0x0003 along with some other issues.
Disabled Nvidia Services :
If you disable the Nvidia services, don’t expect the GeForce experience to work properly. This may be a little bit tricky, but you can still catch it if you have a little bit of experience in peeking at different tasks under process.
If you want to check that, you can do it from the task manager — just press ctrl+alt+delete at the same time. A window will appear and select the task manager from that window. It will open a new window where you can see different running and stopped tasks.
Solving the geforce experience 0x0003 might sound a bit difficult. However, it isn’t at all because you can solve it by following the above mentioned different methods. After doing a lot of research and spending hours on the internet I have mentioned these methods.
Apart from that, if you are a geek like me and want to know the root cause of the problem before solving it then you can also read the causes section of this article. With that said, this completes our today’s guide and I hope you have enjoyed reading it so far.
If you like reading this article and find it helpful kindly share it with your friends and family. Sharing this article won’t cost you a penny but it can make someone’s day.